Welcome to tshirt_bitchery! I am your faithful creator and mod, candyfish. I, for one, was sick of the morons posting stencils, requests, irrelevant stuff, and other general "I HAVE MY HEAD UP MY ASS" posts at t_shirt_surgery, so I finally got the hitch out of my get-a-long and made tshirt_bitchery like those people holdmygaze always call us sticklers for the rules... which brings us to:
* Use your brain. Post something interesting, and something related to the deconstruction and rebuilding of a teeshirt (sweatshirts are fine too.)
* If you think what someone's done is ugly or too tight or something along those lines, go ahead and tell them, but don't be a total bitch about it. No one wants to hear "your fat is hanging out of that hideous shirt."
* DO NOT POST STENCILLED SHIRTS, UNLESS YOU HAVE CUT THEM UP.
* DO NOT REQUEST STENCILS.
* If you haven't put any effort into something, don't post it. If you're a moron and it cost your first born son to figure out how to make a tank top, don't expect praise.
* It would be awesome to see a tutorial if you've made a shirt in a way you've invented (or think you've invented, hahah.) but they're not required.
* If a flamewar should break out, don't comment on it unless you're one of the two involved. You don't need to back up total strangers, it's extremely irritating.
* If it belongs in t-shirt surgery, don't also cross-post it at clothes-surgery. You're just being incredibly redundant because they have nearly all the same members.
*I don't mind if you post at t-shirt surgery, but please put this tag in your post at t-shirt surgery, since we're not allowed to advertise there anymore. Cross-posted at <*lj user="tshirt_bitchery"*> (Take those stars out)
*All the rules at t_shirt_surgery apply here. Don't make "WHat SHUD I dooooo?" posts, have clothing sales, or advertise rating communities or other unrelated communities, etc. You get it.
That's all the rules I can think of for now, I'd like another mod or two, but I want to see work you've done first if you're interested.
Remember, please, use your judgement when posting. I will be irrelevant-post-deleting happy and probably will ban repeat offenders pretty damn quick.